Your IP: 34.231.21.123 United States Near: Houston, Texas, United States

Lookup IP Information

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next

Below is the list of all allocated IP address in 134.52.0.0 - 134.52.255.255 network range, sorted by latency.

Career (Austria-Hungary) Class and type: Armoured cruiser Name: SMS Kaiserin und Königin Maria Theresia Builder: Stabilimento Tecnico Triestino Laid down: 1 July 1891 Launched: 29 April 1893 Commissioned: 24 March 1895 General characteristics Displacement: 5,164.36 tons standard 6,026.07 tons full Length: 111.67 m (366.4 ft) Beam: 16.26 m (53.3 ft) Draught: 6.13 m (20.1 ft) Propulsion: Four Double couple and 2-cylinder Einender boiler 2 is 3-cylinder triple expansion engines 9000 HP Speed: 18.9 knots (35 km/h) Complement: 475 Armament: 2 x 9.4in (24 cm) L/35 C/86 Krupp cannons in individual towers 8 x 6in (15 cm) L/35 C / 86 as Kasemattgeschütze casemate-guns 12 x 4.7 cm L/44 Skoda SFK 6 x 4.7 cm L/33 Hotchkiss SFK 4 x surface torpedo tubes 45 cm After the renovation in 1910: 2 x 7.5in (19 cm) Skoda L/42 guns in the individual towers 8 x 6in (15 cm) L/35 C / 86 as Kasemattgeschütze (modernized casemate-guns) 12x 4.7 cm L/44 Skoda SFK 4.7 cm L/33 Hotchkiss SFK 4 x surface torpedo tubes 45 cm Armour: Belt tanks: 10 cm Tank deck: 3.8 - 5.7 cm Barbettes of the two gun-turret: 10 cm Domes of the two gun-turret: 4 cm Casemates of the 15 cm guns: 8 cm Command tower: 2 to 5 cm After the renovation in 1910: Barbette gun-turret: 12.5 cm SMS Kaiserin und Königin Maria Theresia was an armoured cruiser in the imperial Austro-Hungarian Navy from 1895-1917 (the German name can be translated as "Empress and Queen Maria Theresa"). Contents 1 Construction 2 Service history 3 Technical Description 4 References // Construction The ship was a Torpedo-Rammkreuzer of the class Emperor Franz Joseph I, and the third ship (number "C") of the class. The class was already obsolete by even the planning stage, which soon led to significant changes to the ship's plan. The displacement was enlarged around 1000 tons, and a side-tank, stronger propulsion systems and increased artillery were added. Most ships of the Austro-Hungarian Navy in this period were built in Britain - five British shipyards were competing for the contract - but the contract was awarded to the Shipyard STT (Stabilimento Tecnico Triestino) San Rocco in Trieste. The keel was laid on 1 July 1891 with actual construction beginning on 29 July 1891. The Kaiserin und Königin Maria Theresia was launched on 29 April 1893, and she was commissioned on 24 March 1895. Service history 1895 - with the Imperial Ship Association for the opening of the Kiel Canal; 1896 – In the Levant; 1897 - Participated in the international fleet demonstration off Crete; 1898 - Special Mission to the West Indies on the occasion of the Spanish-American War; 1900-1902 - With the international fleet to East Asia during the Boxer Rebellion. Following the 1910 renovation of the Kampfwertsteigerung, the ship made a significant number of foreign trips. She was the Station ship in the Levant from 1911 to 1913, but she was no longer battle-ready by the beginning of the First World War. She spent the period between 1914-1917 as a support ship in Sebenico. She was decommissioned on 7 February 1917 in Pola, becoming an accommodation ship for the German Mediterranean-submarine flotilla. The guns were removed and taken ashore. By October 1918, Kaiserin und Königin Maria Theresia was a hulk in Pola. At the end of January 1920, Great Britain was granted the cruiser from the allied naval delegation in Paris, which sent her to the Italian steel mill Vaccaro & Co. to be scrapped. She was towed to Portoferraio (Elba) and scrapped there. Technical Description The ship was an armored cruiser with tubular poles, a design heavily based on the French battleship Dupuy de Lome. As Austria-Hungary did not have the manufacturing capabilities to provide the main armament, the guns had to be purchased from the firm of Krupp in Essen. These heavy guns were no longer hydraulically operated but electrically driven, causing a reduction in the overall weight. The construction costs for the SMS Maria Theresia were 7.5 million crowns (kronen), 25% higher compared to the two existing torpedo-Rammkreuzers. The Kaiserin und Königin Maria Theresia was intended to carry out the tasks of a typical battleship, protecting the battle fleet and carrying out reconnaissance. The ship underwent a refit in 1910, so that she was able to continue to provide effective training whilst a school-ship. The two top-heavy tube masts were replaced by battle masts and the Krupp guns were exchanged for 19 cm-Škoda guns. The casemate-guns were moved into the four corners of the upper decks and modernized to fast-fire cannon. Note: The authenticity of the place names follows the spelling of the imperial navy. The links point to the current circumstances. References This article incorporates information from the revision as of 27 April 2008 of the equivalent article on the German Wikipedia. Marine Arsenal Volume 27, Podzun Pallas-Verlag, 1996.